There have been many things going on here the last month so I will start with the blessing of Carter Elliott Heiner. We drove over on the 4th of January to share in this exciting event. I had taken Richard over to Pocatello the Friday before so he could help Chris get things ready with the house. We also took Grandma and Grandpa Heiner, Samantha and Brian with us. We all went to church and went to R.S. Priesthood and then Sacrament.

Most of Sherri's family were there to celebrate as well, but I can't list them all
Chloe, Chris(Sherri's Mom) Kevin and his
youngest daughter.
Chris gave his little son a wonderful blessing. Afterward we went over to their house and had dinner together. It was a full house and there was lots of good food. Some of us ate inside the main house and others sat out in the addition to eat. It was such a nice day that some of the kids sat out on the church lawn just across from their house to eat.
We took lots of pictures and so I will just list some of them for you to see.
Grandmas Heiner was excited to get to meet her newest great grandson.
Grandpa was enjoying desert.
From left to right
Brian, Kevin Forbush,Chris, Julie Lillia
Dad being silly. I can't tell if the cake is good or not. Can you?
Samantha Chloe and Aspen haveing a good time.
All together it was a wonderful day and I'm so glad we could get together to celebrate. We missed those of our family and friends that couldn't be with us.
We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment